Ideas To Market
The Ideas To Market service offers specialist new product development advice and support to individuals (sole inventors) and businesses in North Tyneside who have a new product idea. The support provided includes detailed, practical advice on six keys areas:
- researching the market for your product idea;
- protecting an idea, including advice on Patents, Trademarks and other forms of Intellectual Property;
- developing a business plan, to evaluate the viability of your idea;
- raising finance, guidance on funding and investment opportunities;
- designing and developing a product, including support in developing initial concept drawings;
- route to market, help in understanding how you will take your product to market(commercialisation).
Ideas To Market Project, North Tyneside Council.
Brief overview of Superfast North Yorkshire Digital Support Programme. Helping SMEs develop and grow using Digital Marketing.
South Tyneside Gymnastics CIC
‘Be Digital – Women and Broadband Challenge.’ Supporting 20 amazing women to develop a digital marketing strategy and win more business.